International Trainee Operations job from Teijin Aramid BV in Emmen, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Teijin Aramid BV is a reputed company based in Emmen. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Production and Operations to join our team as International Trainee Operations.
Deze vacature is alleen beschikbaar in het Engels
We are Teijin Aramid. Our customers worldwide rely on us for our world class Aramid solutions and support. We provide light, strong and sustainable materials . We are the number one in Aramid technology and the world market leader. Be sure. But that is only the beginning. We move on.
Therefore we are eager to find ambitious talent. At this moment we are looking for an
International Management Trainee
We offer an exciting 2 years program were you gain international experience on the domain of Operations. Your primary work location will be our manufacturing site in Emmen, The Netherlands. Arnhem and Delfzijl (The Netherlands) as well as our chemical and manufacturing plants in Thailand and Japan are considerable locations for projects during this traineeship.
As our traineeships are tailor fit, your assignment will be matched with your personal ambition and experience you bring along. The operational specifics are determined by the line manager and yourself, depending on the business needs and on your personal talents and interests.
Some examples are:
- Operational Excellence & Sustainability: Teijin Aramid has multiple factory sites (Emmen, Delfzijl, Japan, Thailand). You will get involved in optimizing projects in the area of - for example - energy reduction in the factories. You support the Global Operations Team with multiple high impact project related activities such as data driven analysis and work on initiatives aimed at performance improvement of our factories.
- Industry 4.0 & performance improvement; you deliver support to the Global Operations Team by strategic analysis and global benchmarking based on data & numbers to standardize, harmonize digitalized end to end processes. Your research will result in a pragmatic approach for the next phase in how we operate/steer our factories.
International Traineeship at Teijin Aramid
During this 2 years international Traineeship you work in a specific functional domain (in this case: Operations), gain international experience and round off the program with broadening experience in a related functional domain. You take ownership and deliver results, at the same time we highly value and invest in your continuous personal growth. After the first year we do a joint performance evaluation. If successful, we review potential future positions within our company after the 2 year.
Global Operation Management team at Teijin Aramid
Our Global Operations Management team consists of dedicated professionals of different disciplines. It includes site managers of our productions plants, Arnhem, Delfzijl, Emmen, Japan & Thailand, Logistics- ,Purchase- and HR managers to ensure that colleagues at our manufacturing plants working hand in hand to deliver the highest quality of our products.
What we offer
We offer a varied and challenging working environment where your ideas are valued. You deliver, learn and build hands-on operational and international experience with the possibility to make great steps. Furthermore we offer an attractive 2 years package, including:
- A highly competitive salary, based on your level of knowledge and experience.
- As we value your continuous personal growth, we craft an individual learning & development plan, based on an individual assessment and your day-to-day experiences. You also will have contact on regular bases with our Manager Human Resources Planning & Development.
- You are invited to join our network community Young Teijin and have the opportunity to expand your network; contact with colleagues across the company including senior management and colleagues from other departments and countries.
Here’s what you need
To be eligible for this traineeship, you completed or you are to complete a technical study on academic level e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Applied Physics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology. Furthermore:
- Close affiliation with other professional areas, such as Research, Supply Chain, Finance and Quality, Health, Safety & Environment.
- Strong analytics, able to use data & numbers to link to operational issues.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally both English and Dutch.
- You are result driven and have a strong market orientation and customer focus.
- Ambitious to continuously develop yourself and grow towards more senior roles.
- You connect easily to several stakeholders throughout the organization.
Please note that due to the fact that this position is based in The Netherlands, to be considered for this traineeship you need a valid working permit.
Start your application by clicking on the apply button at the vacancy on our website!
Teijin Aramid is a subsidiary of the Teijin Group and world leader in aramids. Its aramid products Twaron®, Teijinconex®, Technora® and its ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) Endumax® are renowned for their strength, sustainability, safety, heat resistance and low weight, and are used in different applications and markets including automotive, ballistic protection, marine, civil engineering, protective clothing, ropes, fiber optic cables and oil & gas. These high-performance materials are produced in the Netherlands, Thailand and Japan.
International Trainee Operations
Student, New Professional, Starter
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website