Intern - Talent Acquisition (6-12 Months) job from Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd in Sydney NSW, Australia
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Intern - Talent Acquisition (6-12 Months).
Are you currently pursuing a degree or a recent graduate in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related fields, and looking for an internship opportunity in Talent Acquisition function with a global organisation? If so, we wish to speak to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification, and intermodal mobility, apps, and backend systems.
If you are interested to work with our Talent Acquisition team as an Intern for 12 months in our Macquarie Park office, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this internship, you will get an opportunity to support our state-of-the-art Talent Acquisition function and will gain knowledge about Siemens Mobility business and the talent market.
- Support the Talent Acquisition function in the full candidate lifecycle.
- Bring the best candidates' experience by sourcing and screening candidates, interview scheduling, background checks, and offer negotiation in a timely manner.
- Assist in strategic sourcing initiative by developing talent pipelining for the critical roles.
- Partner with the wider People & Organisation to seamlessly integrate the new hires in Siemens Mobility.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a data driven and technology savvy person who has the genuine passion of Talent Acquisition.
- You are currently undertaking a degree or a recent graduate in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other subject areas.
- You have strong time management skills, ability to coordinate and plan and work autonomously.
- You have full working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- Positive, inclusive, and relaxed working environment
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website