Intern In Our Learning & Development In Lux Tire Plant job from Goodyear in Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Goodyear is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Delivery / Driving / Transport to join our team as Intern In Our Learning & Development In Lux Tire Plant.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
… if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
We are currently looking for an intern to work on the following tasks within our Human Resource department:
- Collection and quality assurance of training records data in the company's Learning Management System for state funding program
- Project to improve onboarding materials for white-collar new hires, including creation of a digital database
- Ongoing support for Learning & Development team and activities
To join our team you will need:
You must be currently following a Bachelor or Master degree in HR or Business Administration.
You must have a very good level (writing and speaking) of French and English.
Other language will be considered as an asset.
IT, Soft Skills & others:
- Excel: Intermediate (current use of formulas and pivot on large tables) required, Advanced a plus
- Good Knowledge PowerPoint
- Knowledge of e-learning development suite a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Team spirit
You have to be enrolled in a university and be available as soon as possible for a 3 to 6-month period.
To find out more and to apply, visit our career portal and post your CV! https://jobs.goodyear.com/
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website