Intern In Our Continuous Improvement Department job from Goodyear in Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Goodyear is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Delivery / Driving / Transport to join our team as Intern In Our Continuous Improvement Department.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
… if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
As a part of this internship with the Goodyear Lux Tire Plant, you will have the opportunity to work on the project which consists of implementing the layered audit process for Goodyear lean manufacturing program Plant Optimization. You will need to:
- identifiy focus points and develop a complete bank of questions by diffrent company roles and levels
- test the system and provide training to all stakeholders
- structure and implement a complete health and monitoring insight to support the system
To join our team you will need
Master's degree in continuous improvement/lean manufacturing or an engineering degree
English, German and French
IT, Soft Skills & Others
- advanced MS Office, especially Excel
- good project management skills
- familiary and interest in lean manufacturing methods
- good communication skills and support documentation development skills
- quick learner, interested in diverse process of an operating plant
You have to be enrolled in a university and be available as of April 1st 2022 for 3 to 4-month period.
To find out more and to apply, visit our career portal and post your CV!https://jobs.goodyear.com/
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website