Insurance Coordinator job from Scania in SÃ¶dertÃ¤lje, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
Scania is a reputed company based in Avonmouth BS11. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Insurance Coordinator.
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving customers, dealers and distributors in some 60 markets through 18 captive business units (BU) with financing and insurance solutions. In markets where we operate, Financial Services finance every second Scania truck sale. Around 1200 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 160.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 100 bn SEK of assets financed and more than 100.000 insurance policies.
As part of the SFS organization, the central Customer Insurance team has the functional responsibility of managing the global program for insurance solutions offered to end customers.
Customer Insurance solutions are currently offered in 50 markets across Europe, Africa, Asia- Oceania, and Latin America. The global portfolio of GWP 115 MEUR, primarily consists of Motor Insurance policies, and an extended product range covering different kinds of loan protection insurances as well as full solutions for the end customer’s entire insurance need.
The Customer Insurance team is currently looking to add a new colleague who shall take the role of “Insurance Coordinator”, with focus on
- Representing and leading the Customer Insurance function in various project development activities in close coordination with other departments
- Working in cooperation with Scania’s captive Insurer to develop and manage GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) insurance
- Coordinate development of new insurance products and sharing of best practices
- Being the primary resource for cross-functional coordination and cooperation with the Scania organization
The main responsibilities of the Insurance Coordinator are
- Initiate and lead insurance business-related solutions for various IT related projects
- Act as a support to the BSO-Business Solution Owner (Insurance)
- Coordinate projects and processes with various Scania departments
- Manage and administer the captive insurance programs offered to end customers, i.e. being the primary support towards the BU’s for the captive insurance solutions offered in the markets
- Arrange and coordinate sharing of knowledge and best practice with other functions and business units either digitally or in seminars, meetings, workshops, etc
- Manage internal administration, processes, and projects within the Customer Insurance team
This role is a good match for people who are currently in the Insurance industry and wanting to expand their skills by working for a global organization. The role is an exciting mix of Insurance product development and project management.
We are looking for someone who is structured, analytical and self-motivated. You should have the ability to navigate and coordinate between various layers of the organization in Sweden and globally. You thrive in a dynamic and constantly evolving organization with a “can-do” attitude. We expect you to be open-minded and flexible.
In order to be successful in this position you will need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience from the Insurance Industry
- Experience from leading projects and good knowledge of Project Management concepts
- Knowledge of Motor Insurance is considered as an advantage
- University degree or relevant higher education with focus on Insurance product development
- Professional proficiency in English, written and spoken. Additional languages are considered as an advantage
- Strong social skills and a well-developed ability to create a professional network
In this position you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Insurance at Scania Financial Services. The role is based in Södertälje, Sweden. Travel outside of Sweden may be required.
Siddarth Sunderraj, Head of Customer Insurance
E-mail: [email protected] Telephone: +46 700827571
Your application should include a CV and a cover letter. Please apply no later than February 2nd
We look forward to receiving your application!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website