Insurance Associate - May 2022 job from APOLLO Insurance in Remote, Canada
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
APOLLO Insurance is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Insurance Associate - May 2022.
APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who live our core values of Candor, Integrity, Adventure, Desire and Courage every day. Being a part of APOLLO offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves, and help build APOLLO as a leader on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
APOLLO is looking for individuals looking to break into the Insurance Industry and start their career! This position is part of a Graduate Program developed to provide the required product knowledge, training, support and guidance for new graduates or career changers as they enter the world of Insurance. This position requires a sales oriented and outgoing individual with a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Our Graduate Program will also provide support for required licensing, rotation across Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, and Account Management to provide a well rounded experience. After 1 year in the program, individuals are then placed in an Insurance Advisor or Account Manager role!
- Assist insurance prospective customers provided to you by APOLLO
- Assess the needs of potential clients to advise on coverage requirements
- Engaging contact with prospective clients to convert requests for insurance into customers
- Offer continuous support from information gathering, quote and to bind to deliver a seamless client experience in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the suite of APOLLO products and help clients with any questions
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and insights to enhance products offerings over time
- Servicing APOLLO’s book of business and providing top-notch customer service
- Ensure clients fully understand policy coverage and exclusions through clear and concise communication
- Retain existing clientele through extraordinary service levels
- Referral of prospects for cross-sell opportunities
- Reporting new claims and leading clients through claims process from a place of empathy
- Occasionally support the sales team in sales activities as needed
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the suite of APOLLO products and help clients with any questions, policy changes and inquiries
Skills & Qualifications:
- Less than 1 year of experience in the Insurance Industry
- Graduate of a Risk Management or Insurance program considered an asset
- Passion for Sales & Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
Benefits & Perks
APOLLO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website