IngÃ©nieur QualitÃ© Produits job from EATON in CoigniÃ¨res (78), France
Monday 9th, May 2022
EATON is a reputed company based in Lognes (77). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as IngÃ©nieur QualitÃ© Produits.
LâIngÃ©nieur QualitÃ© Produits est sous la responsabilitÃ© HiÃ©rarchique du Responsable QualitÃ© du site de CoigniÃ¨res.
Il est garant de la qualitÃ© et de lâamÃ©lioration de nos produits et process. Il devra en particulier :
- ReprÃ©senter le service qualitÃ© lors des rÃ©unions quotidiennes de production
- Animer le Quality Council mensuel (partage indicateurs et plans dâamÃ©lioration associÃ©s)
- Prendre en charge les non-conformitÃ©s internes et externes relatives au produit avec les Ã©quipes supports et production (expertise, recherche des causes, actions correctives et prÃ©ventives)
- RÃ©aliser les dossiers 1ers article Client (FAIR / PPAP) selon les exigences Client applicables
- RÃ©pondre en tant que contact qualitÃ© pour un panel de Clients dÃ©diÃ©s
- ProcÃ©der Ã la libÃ©ration des produits (DÃ©claration de conformitÃ©, EASA Form 1)
- Surveiller la qualitÃ© du produit (audits internes process/produits, prÃ©lÃ¨vements qualitÃ©, etcâ¦)
- Participer aux chantiers dâamÃ©lioration prioritaires du site (EBS Pull, RIE, KAIZEN, etcâ¦)
- Participer aux activitÃ©s transverses relatives Ã la qualitÃ©. (5S, Change Board Review, etcâ¦)
- Participer aux revues de contrats
- Ãtre acteur sur les revues de projets, de dÃ©finition et dâindustrialisation du produit (validation des Ã©tapes qualitÃ© associÃ©es)
- DÃ©clencher les revues AMDEC Process avec les Ã©quipes pluridisciplinaires du site sur la base des Ã©vÃ©nements qualitÃ© internes ou exportÃ©s.
- Tenir informÃ© son responsable de toute dÃ©rive ou risques identifiÃ©s dans son pÃ©rimÃ¨tre
DiplÃ´me dâIngÃ©nieur ou titulaire dâun diplÃ´me de technicien supÃ©rieur avec 5 ans dâexpÃ©rience dans un poste similaire en milieu industriel (aÃ©ronautique de prÃ©fÃ©rence).
- Connaissances des normes ISO 9001, EN 9100, PART 21/145
- TrÃ¨s bonne connaissance des outils informatiques (ACCESS, EXCEL)
- Rigueur, proactivitÃ©
- Maitrise de lâanglais
What you will get from us
Eatonâs mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power â more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. Itâs where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potentialâand where you can help us reach ours. Eatonâs 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we â as individuals and as a company â are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the companyâs operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website