Information Technology Support Analyst job from ADM in Vannes (56), France
Monday 9th, May 2022
ADM is a reputed company based in Vannes (56). We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Hardware / Networking to join our team as Information Technology Support Analyst.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
External Job Description :
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Laboratory systems analyst will be part of the Solution Services Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in operation with highest availability. As a member of the Solution Services Organization, a Laboratory systems analyst will analyze the tickets raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or work with the concerned teams/ 3rd party providers to resolve the issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the architects, developers, testers and other support teams to build and deliver small enhancements in line with the global template design after alignment with the Solution Delivery organization. The Laboratory systems analyst will work closely with the Project Manager Lab systems and work on projects assigned.
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across different modules and technical components.
- Work with Global Project Managers to deliver projects
- Understand global template and regional solutions designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Perform thorough testing including regression testing before releasing any solution for final user validation.
- Associate will participate in project activities
- Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all day-to-day activities.
- Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and document resolution in the service management tool.
- Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design documents.
- Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as needed.
- Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Laboratory and MES applications like STARLIMS is highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge IT processes for Laboratory systems and understanding of complex IT ecosystems.
- Experience with dealing with integrations in a complex IT landscape.
- Candidate needs to be fluent French speaking.
- 3 years’ experience in a support analyst role in a medium/large organization.
- Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones , working with multi-cultural support teams spread across different geographies.
- Experience with a full-lifecycle STARLIMS implementation will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience working in an agile environment
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website