Ict Manager job from TRM International in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Saturday 7th, May 2022
TRM International is a reputed company based in London EC3A. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Recoveries to join our team as Ict Manager.
ICT MANAGER (Governance focus)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
TRM International are delighted to be supporting our Luxembourg regulated Payment Institution to secure a professional onsite ICT Manager (Governance focus).
This an excellent opportunity for a committed professional with a background within a similar role in a financial institution, to join a fast-growing team. You will already be based in East Luxembourg, or able to easily commute from Germany, France, or Belgium.
- Ensure that the ICT strategy is aligned with the company’s overall business strategy
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, baselines and procedures to address risk and ICT regulatory obligations
- Act as the service recipient of technology services in internal and external outsourcing arrangements
- Act as Cloud Officer for the business covering all Cloud Outsourcing arrangements
- Regular reporting to Authorized Management on ICT activities using Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators (KPIs/KRIs)
- Support Procurement and Outsourcing management of ICT providers, define service level agreements, ensuring compliance with regulations and monitor performance thereof
- Monitor the payment platform technology, working closely with Operations, Technology, Risk and Compliance stakeholders to ensure policy compliance and conformity with regulation
- Management of the relationship and participate to service reviews with IT solution providers and outsourcing partners
- Perform risk & materiality assessment, initial and ongoing due diligences on IT outsourcing providers
- Participation in client due diligence and prospect meetings
- Ownership of the technology stream during internal, external audits
- Respond to audit, client due diligences request and regulator questions
- Manage and maintain the CSSF IT Outsourcing, Intragroup Outsourcing and Cloud Outsourcing registers
- Manage the outsourcing framework by performing due diligence and risk assessment
- Own, develop, maintain and test the Business Continuity, Disaster recovery, Exit and Transition Plans of the company from a technology perspective
- Participate in group ICT governance, risk and operational committees
- Monitor incidents and ensure policies and follow-up efforts are followed
- Monitor and perform gap analysis to emerging and proposed ICT regulations, communicate readiness and develop remediation and maturity strategies
- Actively participate in Change Management forums through review of policies, procedures and approval of major changes
- ICT experience in a financially regulated institution of a minimum of 5 years
- Bachelors / Master in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in financial services, prior experience in Payment Institutions / EMI will be an added advantage
- Flexible, pragmatic and solution-oriented with a can-do attitude
- High sense of responsibility and a client-oriented vision
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to present complex ICT matters to technical and non-technical audiences, including senior leadership
- Knowledge and experience in cloud computing, cloud migration, data center management and working within agile technology companies.
- Relevant ITIL, ICT control or similar service management experience are an asset
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum direction
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German or French would be an asset.
The unique opportunity to be part of building up a fully digitalized payment institution - Nurturing environment where ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented - Open-minded start-up mentality.
Apply to Sade Farrow at TRM International today by sending your CV and portfolio.
Call us for a confidential chat to find out more +44 203 3781278
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website