Icn Project Manager job from Star Group in Australia, Australia
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Star Group is a reputed company based in Australia. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Icn Project Manager.
BE OUR NEXT RISING STAR!!
The most valuable asset of our organisation is our employees. At Star Group, we understand that each employee has a unique set of abilities, knowledge, and experience. By supporting and fostering continuous development, we ensure our employees reach their full potential. At Star Group, we work hard to ensure that our people are supported by their team and management in order to create an environment in which skills can develop for the benefit of our people, projects and the organisation.
Star Group is offering an amazing opportunity for an ICN Project Manager to join our Technologies team. ICN Project Manager will manage and lead the project team to deliver a project/s in accordance with Star Group’s required management system, contractual obligations, commercial restraints and all relevant Australian, IEEE standards and legislative obligations. Must ensure that project plans are developed and followed to achieve deliverables on time, within budget, and top quality and safety standards as expected by the client.
The ICN Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety
- Project Budgets
- Client, supplier and subcontractor relationships
- Procurement, Plant and Equipment Management
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Project Management Plans and Documentation Compliance
- Manage deliverables to ensure deadlines are met and projects delivered on time
- Project reporting
- Comply with Internal Policies / Procedures
The Experience and Qualifications we are seeking:
- ICT qualifications such as CCNA, CWNP or demonstration of this experience via previous work experience
- Understanding of Cyber Security frameworks such essential eight maturity model, CIS-20, and or NIST
- Likely to be from a post-sales environment with an IT integrator, Electronic Security or BMCS contractor
- Strong experience in ICT/Security/BMCS project management or site management
- ICT experience and developing project plans in the construction industry
- Strong experience in reading and interpreting plans to assist the project team with direction
- Strong ability to lead and manage project teams and build relationships with clients
- Understanding of employment and Industrial Relations requirements on project sites.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Delivery of project on time and within budget.
- Meet targets for the project with limited re-works.
- Ensure there are no non-conformances issued from the client.
- Meet client’s requirements no matter size and complexity of the project
- Management and supervision of project teams and ensure that teams are efficient and productive
- Maintain ICN network for client post-delivery.
The Rewards For Your Hard Work
- 12 additional leave days (Leisure Days) per year
- Part of a collaborative and inclusive team
- We offer a serious commitment to personal development and career progression through ongoing training
- Participation in regular social (e.g., monthly BBQs), inclusion & diversity events (e.g., Harmony Day luncheon) and initiatives as well as charity events (e.g., Pink Ribbon Day)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programs
- The ability to work in a collaborative, supportive team environment
- Arrive and leave work comfortably and conveniently, thanks to our on-site car parking area
And if you're not yet convinced...
"I have been with Star for over 15 years and have worked in multiple business divisions and countless projects across Sydney and NSW. It has always been interesting and engaging work throughout my time, the kind of work that turns a job into a career. Work opportunities with Star are so diverse and engaging that my skillset has grown and developed notably throughout the years. " - Current STAR Group Employee
We are always searching for candidates to join our Star Group family. If you feel your skills may not completely align with our requirements listed in this advertisement, please don't hesitate to reach out to our HR department at [email protected] so we can discuss any potential opportunities!
Star Group is committed to ensuring their employees have an opportunity to develop themselves further and their careers. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a great team and a collaborative environment. Working with Star Group will also allow for other enviable career opportunities.
Star Group believes in diversity and is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants. We welcome applicants from all walks of life, including various socio-economic, cultural, LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website