Human Resources Generalist (benefits &compensation) job from SupportNinja in Remote, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Salary : USD 75000
SupportNinja is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Human Resources Generalist (benefits &compensation).
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music, and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest-growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest-growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
- Administer company benefits and compensation strategies
- Gather data and provide recommendations on changes to benefit programs and policies
- Manage benefits brokers relationships
- Compile, maintain, and distribute HR metrics and provide complex reporting functions
- Help create equitable pay structures including, but not limited to salaries, bonuses, etc
- Create and maintain job descriptions
- Conduct wage and salary surveys gathering current market values
- Enroll employees in eligible benefit packages and process qualifying life events
- Facilitate leave of absence requests such as but not limited to: FMLA, personal, and medical while complying with state and government laws
- Serve as the point person to resolve any benefit or compensation related inquiries
- A minimum of 5 years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Must have compensation and benefits experience
- Experience in employee relations, total rewards, immigration, and compliance is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with ADP is highly preferred
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website