Human Resources Assistant (m/f/d) job from lux-Airport in Findel, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
lux-Airport is a reputed company based in Findel. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Human Resources Assistant (m/f/d).
Your new professional journey starts here !
Your next destination: lux-Airport - Findel – Luxembourg
Do you know that lux-Airport is the operating company of Luxembourg airport, providing direct flight services to 89 destinations and employing more than 330 people?
In 2019 our airport welcomed 4,4 million passengers and we have the ambition to increase this number and to continue developing our activities !
In order to achieve this objective and as part of the development of the Human Resources department, we are looking to hire a : Human Resources Assistant (m/f/x).
What you will be doing :
Ensuring the administrative management of all personnel files
- Maintaining the daily update of the working time management system for all departments (POT, time registrations, leave, illness, absences)
- Maintaining regular reports, statistics and management charts relating to human resources
- Being the privileged point of contact with the competent administrations in the field of social security and health (CNS) and to ensure the follow-up of the files
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements or the collective labour agreement in force when preparing employee schedules
- Participating in the preparation of salary calculations
- Ensuring the replacement of the safety planner in case of absence
- Participating in the various projects of the HR department
- Participating in the integration of new employees
Must Have Requirements
What you will need :
- Higher education diploma (Bac+2) or equivalent experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of Luxembourg labour law
- IMPERATIVE: 1st successful experience in an HR department
- Experience in dealing with Luxembourg's official administrations (STI, CCSS, CNS, ADEM...)
- Luxembourgish: mandatory oral proficiency in Luxembourgish
- French: fluent in spoken and written French
- English: operational level
What we offer :
- A full-time contract, with an attractive salary, based on your profile and experience, including fringe benefits ;
- A chance to work for an internationally-known and fast-growing
Luxembourgish company ;
- A professional opportunity in the field of aviation, a high-tech sector
- A pleasant, dynamic and motivating work environment, allowing you to flourish in your career.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website