Human Resources Assistant job from Linklaters LLP in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Linklaters LLP is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Human Resources Assistant.
As part of a leading global law firm, our Luxembourg HR team plays a central and critical role in building the firm's competitive advantage. We continuously strive to further develop and implement HR initiatives that promote a more collaborative, open, supportive and rewarding working environment. Our HR strategy rolls out ambitious plans for attracting, developing and retaining talent and this constitutes the cornerstone of Linklaters Luxembourg which makes us Naturally different .
To cover a temporary and exceptional increase in the volume of work, we are looking for a dynamic:
HR Assistant from April 2022 until March 2023
(m/f - CDD - full-time)
Key responsibilities and challenges
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the HR Manager on different HR Projects, including Diversity & Inclusion project and recruitments.
Together with the other HR team members, you will work on several HR tasks linked to:
- Coordinate and manage recruitments (screenings, organising and conducting interviews, etc.);
- Organise and participate to internal and external recruitment events;
- Manage our candidate database;
- Ensure background checks;
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and provide them with adequate feedback.
- Taking part in local and global HR projects. (e.g. Diversity & Inclusion, Health & Wellbeing, etc.)
- Solve all incoming HR queries;
- Manage and support on day-to-day administrative activities.
Provide a comprehensive, accurate and timely administrative support service, maintain action lists and ensure timely / appropriate action taken in respect of:
- Salary and grade change information;
- Recruitment applications;
- New joiners and leavers;
- All absence (sickness, maternity, unpaid leave);
- Input, maintain and validate accurate HR information within Workday;
- Ensure that the internal employee database is used in an appropriate way to facilitate effective and efficient working / best practice.
- Prepare new joiner packs;
- Organise and conduct the induction process for new joiners and organise induction trainings.
These tasks may vary depending on workload and your evolution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree specialized in Human Resources or equivalent;
- Previous experience in Human Resources would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, German or any other language would be considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg labour law and regulations;
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice;
- Good computer skills with good knowledge of Office Pack;
- Knowledge of an HRIS, such as Workday, would be considered an asset;
- Team player;
- Excellent organizational skill and a high sense of confidentiality;
- Positive, proactive attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This list of duties and responsibilities above is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. As such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Job Offer Scams
Be alert to fictitious job opportunity posts and offers of employment which claim to be in the name of Linklaters. We have been made aware of various recruitment-related scams which ask for upfront payments, for example, for office equipment and promise start up bonuses and reimbursement in return for such payments. These scams often involve the use of email addresses similar to a genuine domain name. Genuine emails from Linklaters only use the domain of “@linklaters.com”. We will never ask you to make payments for office equipment or otherwise as part of our recruitment process. If you are in doubt about a job opportunity that appears to relate to our firm, please get in touch using the contact details on our careers website at www.linklaters.com/careers .
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers. Your offer will be subject to the successful completion of these checks which will be initiated following your consent.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We know that diversity makes us a better law firm and helps us attract the best talent, drive innovation with diversity of thought, and deliver the best experience to everyone who comes into contact with us. We recruit on the basis of merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race or ethnicity, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Selection decisions, and the reasons for those decisions, are recorded at each stage of the selection process. Selection criteria and, where appropriate, technical skills tests are in place to measure an individual’s ability for the safe and effective performance of a job. Those involved in recruitment and selection decisions and processes are also provided with guidance on diversity issues. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance. Specific experience requirements advertised on a role do not intend to preclude applications from candidates who may have more or less experience. Our intention is only to indicate a guideline as to the necessary skills for the role as described.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website