Human Resources And Administrative Coordinator job from Permanent Court of Arbitration in Postcode 2517 in Den Haag, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Postcode 2517 in Den Haag
Permanent Court of Arbitration is a reputed company based in Postcode 2517 in Den Haag. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Human Resources And Administrative Coordinator.
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of full-time Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator at the International Bureau of the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA). A successful candidate will work within a team, assisting with the general administration of the International Bureau, including with respect to human resources, and report to senior staff of the International Bureau.
The PCA is an international organization specialized in the resolution of international disputes founded in 1899 and based in The Hague. PCA staff work in the Peace Palace, which was constructed to house the PCA in 1913. The PCA is comprised of approximately 70 staff, fellows and interns of various nationalities, dedicated to facilitating the resolution of disputes involving states, state entities, and international organizations.
The Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Human resource and protocol operations including maintenance of personnel records;
- Preparing first drafts of contracts, and monitoring renewals and extensions;
- Addressing inquiries from current, former and prospective staff members;
- Workstation and office space planning;
- Administration of staff recruitment, internship and fellowship programs, including performing initial filter of applications;
- Facilitating on-boarding of incumbents and separation procedures;
- Processing the enrolment of staff in benefit plans;
- Addressing external inquiries;
- Assisting staff to resolve logistical or administrative issues;
- General office administration including ordering of office equipment and supplies;
- Project work as assigned; and
- Any other related duties as directed.
Skills and Qualities
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following skills and qualities:
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement; working knowledge of Dutch would be an asset;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks of varying complexity under time pressure;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sound judgment and impartiality in addressing staff concerns;
- A can-do attitude and ability to find practical solutions to issues;
- Customer service orientation;
- Initiative and willingness to lend a helping hand; and
- Accountability for delegated tasks and dedication to the work of the organization as a whole.
The PCA is an international organization and staff enjoy privileges and immunities in the Netherlands including a salary exempt from Dutch income tax. Remuneration is in accordance with the OECD Salary Scales for the Netherlands. The Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator post will be classified in the B grade range of the salary scale commensurate with the successful candidate’s education and experience.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV by e-mail to:
recruitment‑recrutement [at] pca‑cpa.org
The subject line of the e-mail should include ‘HR and Administrative Coordinator’.
Deadline for applications is 25 March 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- Dutch (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 25/03/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website