Human Resource Generalist job from Positive Development in Remote, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Salary : USD 60000
Positive Development is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Human Resource Generalist.
Human Resource Generalist
The Human Resource Generalist will carry out tasks for the development, implementation, and talent operation functions in support of organizational needs. This position will support in HR related tasks and projects to ensure the timely completion of goals.
- Manage employee lifecycle process, including onboarding/exit communications.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Manage compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys. Keeps the strategy up to date.
- Work collaboratively with the finance and payroll team to ensure accurate and efficient pay records for employees.
- Maintain employee information updates that relate to their pay.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Assist with performance evaluations.
- Review, track, document compliance and with mandatory and non-mandatory training, professional licensure, aptitude exams, and certifications.
- Conducts and/or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Communicate and follow-up with employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Continuous Learning– Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Problem Solving– Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications– Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Teamwork– Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Adaptability– Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- College or University degree in Human Relations or related program.
- 1+ Years of experience performing a wide variety of Talent support functions in organizations of 100 plus staff.
- Position can be fully remote but co-located in a currently served or upcoming location is a plus.
Positive Development offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website