Human Factors Engineer job from Embraer in SÃ£o JosÃ© dos Campos, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o JosÃ© dos Campos, SP
Embraer is a reputed company based in SÃ£o JosÃ© dos Campos, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Electronics / Electrical to join our team as Human Factors Engineer.
New product development and aircraft support in the field.
Responsabilidades e atribuiÃ§Ãµes
In this role you will do:
Human Factors detailed development and certification activities including:
- Technical documentation issuance;
- Requirements definition and management.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Support to tests campaign;
- Interface with certification authorities for system approval;
- Foster implementation of the Human Centered Design concept
- Establish and maintain the philosophies and principles of operation of Flight Decks.
Requisitos e qualificaÃ§Ãµes
In this role you will need:
- BachelorÂ´s degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Control and Automation Engineering;
- English advanced;
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Human-Machine Interface
- Experience with Human Factors Theory.
- Experience with Conception and development of Hunan Machine Interface
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website