Hrc Spec job from Weatherford in MacaÃ©, RJ, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Weatherford is a reputed company based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Hrc Spec.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- To provide the Hiring and Onboarding (HOB) support to business in line with the CONNECT (HRC) scope of work
- To initiate the Mobility Bristol Authorizations for International Transfers, International Assignees and New Joiners, where applicable
- To manage the requests via Salesforce to Weatherford Service Centre, based on requests received from the local HR Team
- To manage the end-to-end process of Leave management – enrollments, deactivations, cancellations, etc.
- To manage the employees Field Bonus, entitlement, monitoring and administration.
- To prepare the employment verification letters as per the Organization’s policies of the particular Country/Geozone.
- To work with external agencies for the employment verification of employees
- To provide the support to GZ HR Team for the internal or external audits
- Data Integrity is key for the business and its important to respond to weekly data audits in a timely manner to ensure employee data is kept up to date
- Monitor the HR CONNECT mailbox and ensure emails are responded to within the defined SLA’s
- To record & maintain the executed tasks in the ‘Tracker’
- To work in the ‘Lift and shift’ initiative to move more HR Tasks from HRBP’s to HR CONNECT Team on the framework of Standardization, Simplification & Systemization.
- To work in the great collaboration with other GZ’s HRC members
- Work on the automation enablement of HR CONNECT services, i.e., share-point, etc.
- Attend the morning and evening Team calls to report on the current operational activities and to share updates related to the progress and challenges of your area
- Manage and facilitate workshops conducted by the HR CONNECT and Weatherford Service Center, to ensure CONNECT Team achieves the given target
- Maintain consistent communication of Big Rocks of Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4
- To monitor and update the ‘HR Infrastructure activity of CONNECT’ on timely basis to reflect the up-to-date progress of CONNECT Team.
- Maintains effective communications with all key stakeholders both internal and external stakeholders, wherever applicable.
- To carry the learning attitude at Workplace where you are responsible to acquire the new skills to develop your career and meet the Company’s expectation.
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
- Demonstrates leadership, ethical behaviour and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Work with ‘HR Manager-CONNECT’ on the consistent reporting for further enhancing the overall deliverables
- Any other tasks assigned by the ‘HR Manager - CONNECT’ from time to time as per the need of the business.
Minimum 3-7+ years related experience
- Minimum 3-7+ years related education with a reputed University/College
- Minimum 5-8 years HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector with working knowledge of HR policies, laws & Country/Geozone regulations.
- Experience of HR Operations, multiple Countries Operations, will be preferred
- Any valid HR Certifications i.e. CIPD, SHRM & PHR, will be preferred
- Minimum 3-7+ years related experience with University/College
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Multilingual – Reading, Speaking and Writing in English and Spanish a MUST
- Positive mindset
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- High ethical standards
- Change facilitator
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website