Hr Partner Intern, 2022/2023 Summer Australia job from Atlassian in Sydney NSW, Australia
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Atlassian is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Hr Partner Intern, 2022/2023 Summer Australia.
Atlassian's HR Partner internship program is designed to start growing students aspiring for careers in the People function
About the Team:
HR Partners at Atlassian act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the leadership team by developing and executing the People Strategy and Roadmap aligned to the business vision and goals. They are responsible for providing HR support for the business/region they support and work closely with business leaders, other members of the HR partner team, and other teams within other People team functions.
You will need to able to commit to a 12 week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2022 until late February 2023 ( We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12 week placement during this timeframe).
One important note: Unfortunately, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Currently enrolled in an educational program in Human Resources, social sciences, psychology, humanities, or a related field.
- Proven skills in identifying problems and use of good judgment and fact-based analysis to develop and deliver effective and efficient solutions
- Ability to identify and articulate the right set of problems, think through all possible solutions, and execute the most relevant one
- Ability to work with agility in an ever-changing dynamic environment
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Ability to build relationships with varied stakeholders, across different teams and functions
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence across teams and functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills in English
As a HR partner you will;
- Work on challenging projects with high impact during a paid, full-time internship.
- You will work on projects spanning across one or many of our key programs portfolio e.g., talent strategy, leadership development, culture building programs, DEI, designing org design for future, etc.
- You will be assigned a manager and mentor who will together help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your learning and professional development.
- Experience working in People function of a fast-paced dynamic organisation
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website