Hr Generalist job from PayNorthwest in Remote, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Salary : USD 60000
PayNorthwest is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Hr Generalist.
PayNW is looking for an energetic HR professional who understands that people are our most valuable asset and will leave no stone unturned to support them. If this sounds like you – then you are the person we are looking for.
PayNW is a newly fully remote organization looking for an HR Generalist to join our team to do all of the “normal” HR duties along with creating new and innovate ways to preserve culture and employee engagement across 40 employees in 12 states. We are particularly looking for individuals who have experience in HR with a remote organization and who love creating and planning fun activities.
PayNorthwest is a HCM service provider with a fully remote workforce. We are customer-centric, fast-paced and agile. Our goal is to be the premier independent HCM company in the country by being an amazing employer who values work life balance and client satisfaction above all else. We do very serious work but try not to take ourselves too serious in the process.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
Full time, Regular Business hours
Director of Operations
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Work tirelessly, daily to ensure the PayNW employees are engaged and have what they need to be successful in their roles.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and maintenance of the HRIS system.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee company-wide events
- Administer employee benefits, including enrollments and terminations.
- Responsible for onboarding newly hired employees to include: employee handbook overview, employment documents, and benefit enrollment.
- Respond to various information requests from governmental agencies, such as Garnishments, in a timely manner.
- Manage annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year. Arrange for distribution of plan summary materials and required notices, assist with communicating changes to employees and arrange for onsite representation by providers. Conduct employee presentations. Process changes within deadlines.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Write, revise, edit and proofread company policies and procedures and related documents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as an HR Generalist in a remote organization.
- Knowledge of HCM systems and databases.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential.
- UKG Workforce Ready experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- UKG Workforce Ready: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website