Hr Administrator Sweden job from SafeGuard Global in Jobba hemifrÃ¥n, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
SafeGuard Global is a reputed company based in Jobba hemifrÃ¥n. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Hr Administrator Sweden.
We are the Work in Any Way company, enabling our 100’s of clients across the world to hire 100k’s of employees anywhere, in anyway within days. We are disrupting traditional new market entry, globalizing industries, accelerating client revenue and wrapping it all in a fully compliant solution!
The GEO Local Market Specialist (HR Administrator) is a key position taking responsibility for coordinating daily activities between the GEO business and In-Country Experts, Clients, and Workers to effectively onboard new workers and coordinate them through the employment end to end process with ultimate ownership for quality and service delivery.
In this role you will:
- Support and closely work together with the HR Services Manager, providing high quality and compliant GEO services to Safeguard’s global clients and workers.
- Support payroll processes and review expenses and reports associated.
- Coordinate the worker employment life cycle from commencement of employment to termination of employment.
- Be the first point of contact for all worker inquiries.
- Work with HR resources on the complete employment life cycle ensuring legal compliance.
- Ensure compliance of all worker contracts of employment in accordance with the Labour Standards Act.
- Support the monthly payroll life cycle, funding/billing processes, and yearly payroll calendar process ensuring accuracy and that payments are requested/received promptly.
- Maintain an up-to-date database on worker personal information and worker absences.
- Always adhere and demonstrate the Safeguard Global Company Values when supporting Clients/Workers and Team members.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management in line with the level and function of this post.
Skills and Experience required:
- Two years+ of experience in a Generalist Human Resources role
- Proficient with the local employment legislation and rules.
- Excellent ability to communicate in local language and English (Essential) (spoken and written).
- Independent, initiative, decision-making, team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-directed individual with initiative
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ client management/service
- Highly organized and process driven
- Excellent attention to detail
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website