Hr Administrator job from Ocado Group in Toronto, ON, Canada
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Ocado Group is a reputed company based in Toronto, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Hr Administrator.
Ocado is a UK based company admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange (Ticker OCDO). It comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with the Kroger Family of Companies in the US and Sobeys in Canada to help redefine the grocery customer experience through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Come join us as we build our North American team, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
What You Will Do
As a HR Administrator, you will provide support to Employees and Managers on "day to day" queries. Providing support for key functions of Ocado including but not limited to our People Partners, Recruitment, Rewards & Benefits and Learning & Development teams.
Please note: This role is based in Toronto. Ideally you will be expected to work in a hybrid model which is currently 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
In addition your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Working as part of a large HR Shared Service Team to support all day to day queries
- across multiple missions, locations, organizations and countries
- Managing queries received via our ticketing system
- Ensuring that process and resolution to queries are completed within the agreed SLAs
- Management of the HR Systems e.i. Workday, on-point ensuring data is up to date and accurate.
- Managing administration tasks for Candidates, New Hires, Leavers and Internal changes, preparing documentation, letters and annexes (based on templates) and other contractual documents
- Scheduling meetings with employees to support the People team (e.i. probation period related, RTW from Covid / LOA)
- Scheduling trainings and workshops and ensuring their smooth completion
- Support and schedule On-boarding related activities - training plans, itineraries, agendas Support and assist management of benefits administration tasks for Rewards Liaison
- Assist Rewards Liaison by monitoring and initiating administrative changes associated with long term absences (sickness, maternity, parental)
- Responsible for completing any other duties that may be required for the proper performance of the role..
- Create, update and distribute HR related reports to key stakeholders
- Assist in process design, process review and process flow for existing or new HR processes
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have some HR administrative background within a HR Shared Service team
- Experience in handling multiple requests from internal and external parties
- Experience in working at complex/matrix organization structure
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be able to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Experience in dealing with international sites and clients
- Working knowledge of HR compliance for assigned countries
- Have the ability to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks in line with the needs of the business
- Possess fantastic attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Experience using HRIS, i.e. Workday or other HR Systems, office applications such as Word and good knowledge in Excel or GSuite.
- Able to create reports and verify related data
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
For a sense of who we are and what we deliver we invite you to explore online to learn more about Ocado Technology and Ocado Engineering, which directly support the Ocado Solutions division, and take the next step in what will be an amazing career with us.
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 10 Paid Public Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn about our partnership with Sobeys:
- Ocado seals new international tie-up with Sobeys in Canada
- A sneak peek at the future of grocery automation in Canada
- Check out this video about our advanced robotics technology
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website