Hotline Engineer job from Global Jet in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Global Jet is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Hotline Engineer.
Global Jet is a world-leader in private aviation. Founded two decades ago, the Global Jet family has helped countless generations take to the skies with an unrivalled commitment to excellence. The company is still privately owned by its founders, actively working in the business. If you are considering joining the Global Jet family, we are more than service providers; we are partners.
We have a team of more than 650 experts spanning 11 offices around the world, all with a unique insight into the world of private aviation and an unwavering eye for safety and details.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, we are looking for a Hotline Engineer in order to join our Technical department.
– Hotline duty Ensures phone assistance during 24 hours/7 days (alternating scheme)
– Based on information provided by Crew or MRO, perform failure analysis and support troubleshooting
– Evaluate the different problem solutions proposed by the MRO, and submit to the Technical and/or Maintenance Director for approval
– Launch appropriate actions with the selected MRO site: Purchase order to MRO, administrative support for “GO team” (transportation, accommodation, visa), logistics (parts order and shipping from and to MRO site).
– Perform entry briefing with the Crew and the MRO Workshop in order to identify additional works and to determine the appropriate priorities for the maintenance
– Ensure the closing of open MEL items
– Ensure that all works are performed in a cost and time efficient manner with owner’s approval as required.
– Ensure that the MRO Center applies Cabin Protection
– Master degree with specialisation in Aeronotic / Aviation Engineering
– 3-6 years experience in a similar position
– Technical knowledge in the airline industry.
– Excellent Communication and organisation skills
– Proactive, autonomous, abilities to work in team
– Languages skills: excellent command of English. French is considered as an asset.
Do not hesitate to apply should you be interested in this opportunity.
Here’s an overview qualifications you need for this job.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website