Hotel Security Officer job from One Hundred Shoreditch in London E1, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
One Hundred Shoreditch is a reputed company based in London E1. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Hotel Security Officer.
Our Security Team at One Hundred Shoreditch lead where others follow. They are a family of passionate, dedicated individuals who take pride in upholding the safety and security of all our staff and guests. We are looking for Security Officers with a confident and friendly manner, comfortable with interacting with both hotel staff and guests.
Located in a prominent position on Shoreditch High Street, One Hundred Shoreditch will have 258 bedrooms, six restaurants and bars including a restaurant & wine bar specialising in locally sourced seafood, a destination cocktail bar and a rooftop bar and terrace, offering panoramic views over East London.
You will be confident in dealing with day-to-day security operations, as well as supporting our Security Manager in delivering health & safety and fire training to our colleagues.
What’s in it for you as a Security Officer at One Hundred Shoreditch..
- Salary of £30,000 per annum
- Contribution towards Health Cash Plan
- Guest Experience after probation that includes 1 free night stay for 2 including dinner, breakfast, and a drink in one of our amazing bars!
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms, restaurant and bars and in our sister hotels overseas (Europe and USA)
- Discounts on treatments in our Spa, as well as tickets for our Curzon Cinema
- Bespoke training programs (2 day special welcome program; English classes; Emotional Intelligence training among many more!)
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony with special accolades
- Uniforms and in-house dry-cleaning provided
So, if you’re an experienced Security Officer with a background or understanding of 5 star hospitality, hold a valid SIA License, and are looking to develop your career with a hotel that focuses on creating a welcoming environment of inclusion and belonging, allowing each employee to flourish and fulfil their potential, then apply now to be our new Security Officer!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website