Hotel Accountant job from ACCOR in Melbourne VIC, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
ACCOR is a reputed company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Hotel Accountant.
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of the Accor Melbourne Finance Hub based at The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel. The objective of the Hotel Accountant role is to ensure smooth daily operation and provide flexibility within the finance department. Also, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of the hotel’s Payroll and Accounts Payable/Receivable process, as well as Management Reporting. This role would ideally suit an existing finance officer with payroll experience looking to develop their skills and knowledge. Key duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing Payroll and checking all procedures to ensure compliance
- Manage Superannuation, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Work Cover Administration in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Monthly reconciliations for balance sheet and revenue conciliations
- Assist the Financial Controller with Month end reporting
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Ensure that policies and procedures set by Accor are implemented and internal controls are operating effectively
- To oversee all payments are effectively reconciled and paid on time in accordance with credit terms.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Finance or Accounts within hotels
- Knowledge of SUN Systems, Wage Easy and Opera (PMS)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
Benefits and Perks
- Worldwide Accommodation & F&B Discounts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Recognition when you reach your employment milestones, including an accommodation voucher to stay at the hotel
Why work for Accor?
Australia’s Largest Hotel Network with 50+ brands, 5100+ hotels operating in 110 countries. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Please apply now to start your exciting journey with us!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website