Health Care Worker job from Gippsland Southern Health Service in Korumburra VIC, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Gippsland Southern Health Service is a reputed company based in Korumburra VIC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Health Care Worker.
- Excellent benefits including Salary Packaging + Novated Car Leasing + Employee Assistance Program
- Great work location - only 1 1/2 hrs from Melbourne and 20 mins to fantastic beaches
Gippsland Southern Health Service (GSHS) is a major provider of healthcare in the South Gippsland Shire. GSHS offers a broad range of services that meet the needs of a diverse and sparsely populated area. With two main acute facilities based at Leongatha and Korumburra, GSHS offers a broad range of specialist, general, acute, subacute, ambulatory, residential aged care and community services.
Applications are invited for the position of Health Care Worker at Hillside Lodge, a 30 bed residential care facility. The position will report to RN and EN staff as delegates of the NUM and ensure that the provision of high quality care is provided to residents at all times.
The successful applicant should possess the following:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Disability) - CHC33015 or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Essential : I have had my COVID-19 vaccine, or if I am successful in obtaining this role, I am willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine (3) before commencing.
- Essential : Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Disability) - CHC33015 or equivalent or willing to undertake.
- Desirable : Previous experience in Residential Aged Care.
Alternate Contact Person
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website