Head Office Procurement Manager job from Produce Express Inc. in Woodstock, ON, Canada
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Salary : CAD 60000
Produce Express Inc. is a reputed company based in Woodstock, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Head Office Procurement Manager.
Produce Express is a produce retailer and wholesaler that provides communities, restaurants, schools, and other establishments across Southwestern Ontario with fresh produce. Our produce is purchased from local growers and the Ontario Food Terminal. We offer exceptional customer service and the freshest produce possible!
We are currently seeking a full time Head Office Procurement Manager to join our growing team!
Only applicants that complete the following Produce Express Assessment will be assessed.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Oversee all aspects of head office procurement: ·
- Working in conjunction with the Sales, Operations & Ownership to oversee the overall purchasing activities in terms of grocery products ·
- Developing proper mins/max’s for all products in conjunction with the inventory control team ·
- Responsible to ensure all costing in the system is accurate and kept up to date to reflect the company’s true landed cost per item ·
- Responsible to ensure all supplier information is kept current and up to date ·
- Responsible to source new suppliers that embody our company values and provide the best quality products at reasonable prices ·
- Oversee that our margins for our products meet or exceeds the company budget per item and category ·
- Oversee our product offering to ensure we are constantly looking at better options for our customers to expand our product selection ·
- Oversee to ensure inventory count and cycle count procedures are being followed to ensure buying accuracy ·
- Exercise leadership by working effectively with multiple divisions of the company.
- Develop and reinforce strong teamwork between Sales, Operations, Distribution, Logistics, Customer Care & Ownership ·
- Exemplify our Company Team Values
- LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES: ·
- Send purchase orders daily for all grocery categories ·
- Send purchase orders for all school inventoried products ·
- Maintenance of all our costing throughout all our company portals ·
- Responsible for our School portal oversight – Costing, Margins, New Products, Catalogue updates ·
- Responsible to oversee all office product procurement procedures ·
- Analyze trends in the market and work with our marketing team to ensure we are constantly keeping our product offering current and updated and offering the best quality products in the market
- THIS POSITION REPORTS TO: ·
- Owner and Director of Procurement
To explore this exciting opportunity further, qualified candidates are invited to submit their application via this Indeed ad.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodstock, ON N4V 0A2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Procurement/Purchasing: 3 years (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website