Head Of Media job from Mavenwit in Remote, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Mavenwit is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Head Of Media.
Who We Are
Launched in 2020, with the aim to serve the best in the entire Advertising and Marketing industry, Mavenwit partnered with over 100+ global brand partners in its first year of inception and entered the market to offer the highly demanded advertising services, with all the essentials under one roof. Mavenwit is one of the Full-Time Global Award-Winning Advertising and Marketing Company. Our mission is to 10X the growth of every business through the power of the internet. We serve various professional services including – strategy, Paid Media, E-Commerce, Commercial Ads, Creative, Copywriting, Production, Influencers, Branding. Additionally, we also offer Programmatic Advertising, Consulting Solutions to skyrocket the growth of any Business.
Mavenwit revolutionized the advertising space in India, by enabling the standardization of the services, acquisition, retention in such a way, to maximize the ROI in every ad spent. Mavenwit delivers the best to win every customer for its clients around the globe, transforming the advertising industry, and producing the high-end results possible.
Job Profile Description:
We’re looking for a Head of Media to advertise, promote, and edit event edits. Your job would also consist of creating graphical and animated videos. You will help support our marketing campaigns with various innovative ideas.
- Build video content for BugBase such as Instagram Reels, YouTube Intro/Outro, Product video and much more.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Better understanding of jump cuts and cinematography.
- Enhance and maintain relationships with key media contacts to help promote BugBase’s activities, services, and accomplishments.
- Publicize large scale Ads. Essentials:
- Experience with working on Premiere Pro, After effects, or any other video editing software. * Demonstrable video editing ability.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Experienced in various social media campaigns.
- Educated in advertising on different platforms.
- A natural skill of promoting.
- Up to date with marketing trends and techniques.
- Proven 5 years of work experience in the Marketing field as a Media Director, Media Planner or a similar role.
- Strong working experience of analytics tools like GfK MRI, Moat and Nielsen IMS
- Ability to maintain relations with well-known media persons.
- Exceptional understanding of media planning and media buying.
- Exceptional knowledge about attractive advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts.
- Amazing budget allocation skills
- Ability to make beneficial decisions for the business.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
At Mavenwit we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to extraordinary work & creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Unity at Mavenwit and explore our benefits.
Mavenwit.com is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Mavenwit.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Mavenwit.com will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Mavenwit.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹75,000.00 - ₹90,000.00 per month
- Day shift
This Job is Fully-Remote due to COVID-19 precautions.
- total work: 5 years (Required)
Expected Start Date: 16/03/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website