Head Of Ericsson.com (remote) job from Ericsson in Stockholm, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
Ericsson is a reputed company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Head Of Ericsson.com (remote).
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced global enterprise website manager to lead and own the strategy and operations of our external facing website, Ericsson.com. As Head of Ericsson.com, you will sit in the Global Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence and report to the Global Head of Digital Marketing.
In this newly created and exciting leadership role, you will develop and lead a new website team, and evolve our approach to website operations, content strategy, and user experience (UX).
You will have a background of “hands-on” web content creation and a good understanding of all the areas that contribute to successful web management. You will also have a truly global approach with experience leading enterprise sites and localization efforts across multiple geographies, driving change in matrixed/complex environments.
The Head of Dotcom will balance brilliant basics with leading innovation when it comes to website content, experience, and design, helping us make the unimaginable possible.
What you will do
- Lead on the strategy and operations of Ericsson.com, with responsibility for developing and leading a global website team.
- Work closely with senior leadership across all business units to align the website with business strategies and support B2B marketing activity.
- Develop an enhanced localization strategy to support our audiences around the world.
- Collaborate with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) resources to develop a unified search and content strategy approach.
- Manage and support our community of 100+ web editors to continue our momentum of growth, cultivate a shared vision, and ensure content approach is consistent.
- Develop QA processes and maintenance schedules to ensure website content is regularly updated and accurate.
- Collaborate with the technical platform owner on the website roadmap to support strategic priorities.
- Collaborate with UX resources and Ericsson's digital ecosystem to support a consistent approach to web content design.
- Lead internal consultations, data analysis and user research to inform web strategies and socialize new features in development.
- Advise on and contribute to high value web content projects to maximise the success of our global marketing programs.
- Input into the creation of content calendars to align website and campaign activity.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Development and Connected Data & Analytics teams to scale our personalization capabilities and develop understanding across the business of best practice.
- Collaborate with analytics experts to manage, report, and analyse website data, and make recommendations for change to drive website performance.
- Work with the Connected, Data & Analytics team to develop an audience-focused measurement framework, aligning with the Ericsson measurement strategy, to support the website and rollout out to campaign managers.
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to support innovation and growth.
You will bring
- 10+ years of experience leading a high traffic, content rich enterprise website. Experience in B2B or Telecommunications or Technology a plus.
- Deep understanding of MarTech systems and web infrastructure and how they integrate, including: Servers, CDN's, Data Lakes etc.
- Strong analytics experience with programs like Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Thorough understanding of UX, accessibility, and design systems.
- Experience working effectively in matrixed/complex environments.
- Experience of designing and rolling out localization strategies.
- Experience working with agile development teams and interfacing between business leaders and developers.
- Superb communication and influencing skills with experience of delivering executive level presentations.
- University Degree within Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, or similar.
- Further qualifications in Website Management or Digital Marketing preferable.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden; London, UK; New York, USA (remote positions can also be considered)
Job stage: 8
Job role: External Activation and Engagement
Recruiter: Srishti Tandon ([email protected])
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website