Hardware Engineer job from SenseNet Inc. in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
SenseNet Inc. is a reputed company based in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Hardware / Networking to join our team as Hardware Engineer.
We are looking for a 12 months intern with a possible full-time opportunity.
Funding will be partially covered by Government of Canada Digital Skills For Youth (DS4Y) program which requires the candidate to be:
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- under 30 years old.
Expected start date: March or April 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Do you have a passion for Firmware programming, hardware design, product development, and saving the environment? Get some hands-on experience on our Hardware Team.
We are a fast-growing IoT-based startup company working on a very hot topic.
Joining our team enables you to work on a very technical and challenging project.
- Writing firmware codes in C/C++ for microcontrollers
- Integrating sensor ICs with the microcontrollers
- Working with telecommunication platforms in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- PCB layout, high frequency, high density, low noise.
- Design validation, and reliability testing.
- Analyze and resolve the design issues prototype in the field.
- Schematic design - including component selection, capture design, electrical stimulation.
- System verification and validation
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required
- Experience in writing codes for microcontrollers
- Familiar with the Internet of Things (IoT) (Asset)
- Experience in hardware design
- Signal integrity and simulation techniques & tools
- Schematic capture tools, Altium PCB layout (Asset)
- Microcontrollers designing and PCB board routing.
- Familiar with EMI/EMC requirements and how to mitigate in design.
- Good communication skill
- Team player
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $3,800.00-$4,259.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website