Guestroom Attendant job from Four Seasons in Doha, Qatar
Monday 9th, May 2022
Four Seasons is a reputed company based in Hampshire. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Guestroom Attendant.
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
- The Guestroom Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level.
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean linens.
- Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure.
- Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must have full flexibility in schedule.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and daytime.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website