Graphic Designer job from Filling Pieces in Postcode 1012 in Amsterdam Centrum, Netherlands
Monday 9th, May 2022
Postcode 1012 in Amsterdam Centrum
Filling Pieces is a reputed company based in Postcode 1012 in Amsterdam Centrum. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Apparel to join our team as Graphic Designer.
Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based luxury fashion and footwear brand, established in 2009 by designer Guillaume Philibert. Originally Filling Pieces started a brand that was bridging the gap between streetwear and high-end fashion.
Today, Bridging the Gap means so much more to us. Filling Pieces is build on the foundation of diversity. Bridging the gap between different worlds. Our company has evolved into a multidisciplinary fashion brand that transcends boundaries and cultures whilst inspiring meaningful change. We believe in a society united by diversity.
An eye for fashion? Sneaker fetish? Follower of the latest design trends? Constantly thinking you could make a graphic a little bit better and have more impact? Is brand design what you love to work on?
At Filling Pieces we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our FP Studio. You will work closely with Art Direction, Digital design and be at the centre of our Marketing department. You’ll work on sketches, moodboards, final designs, take our brand design to the next level and most importantly, stay calm despite the waves of deadlines that come rolling in throughout the season.
The design work for Paris Fashion Week, product drops and our outdoor campaigns comes from your hands. Once in a while you support our design team with new ideas for packaging, branding on our core products or a crazy concept for a new release.
You know Adobe like the back of your hand. Preferably you know your way around programs including Sketch, Invision or Figma and enjoy logo design, animation or maybe have a passion for fonts.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Taking care of all design tasks from concept to delivery, taking responsibility for all the assets ranging from landing page lay-outs to poster design or social content.
- Developing and implementing our design strategy + brand look & feel.
- Closely collaborating with our Art-Direction, Design & the entire marketing department.
- Supporting the Project Managers in their needs ranging from Paris Fashion Week, in store materials to social posts and large advertising campaigns.
- Meeting deadlines and setting priorities together with the rest of the Studio.
- Taking Filling Pieces to the next level in terms of design.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience in Graphic Design.
- You are eager, creative and looking for the next challenge.
- You are highly skilled in the Adobe Suite & preferably can bring extra skills such as animation, developing design systems or digital skills
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch and/or other languages is a pre
- You are able to perform in high pressure environments
- You have experience working within a Studio and a larger team of creatives.
- You have an obsession for details and are always striving for perfection.
- You can set priorities and ruthlessly chase them.
- You’re a passionate lover of fashion, art, culture and design.
- You’re a change-maker.
- Freelance is also an option.
Available full-time or at least 32 hours a week.
What do we offer:
- A company culture which is driven by our five core values; driven by ambition, always being transparent, united by diversity, taking responsibility, enjoying successes.
- We stimulate development by offering a.o. training and learning opportunities, development plans and inspirational talks.
- An environment where you can be yourself and flourish, where diversity is respected and individuality is valued.
- Frequent events, such as our brand days and workshops.
- Flexible in remote working, which enables you to work from anywhere.
- A beautiful headquarters located near the Dam Square in the very centre of Amsterdam.
- Pension scheme at Aegon PPI, where we will pay 2/3 of the premium and you will pay 1/3 of the premium
- Shoe/clothing policy with discounts and credits for free shoes and clothing.
- A warm welcome.
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website