Global Operations Specialist Eng/esp (4x) job from GET-E in Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp
GET-E is a reputed company based in Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Production and Operations to join our team as Global Operations Specialist Eng/esp (4x).
Join the Get-e family!
Get-e is a dynamic, fast-growing Global tech-scale up company providing smart global ground transportation solutions for different sorts of businesses, including airlines, medical escorts and the corporate travel market in over 140 countries and 900 destinations. At Get-e we are obsessed with offering our customers full service. Our client base contains leading global companies such as British Airways, Ryanair, Booking.com, Visa and Mastercard, for whom we provide 24/7/365 multilingual customer support with different sorts of vehicles for every occasion.
Because of our rapid growth we are looking for new talent who are prepared to go the extra mile to deliver an excellent customer experience. For the Global Operations department, we are looking for an ambitious, flexible and internationally oriented Global Operations Specialist.
As a Global Operations Specialist
You provide top-notch B2B service to our customers all over the world. You are the first point of contact for B2B customers and transport suppliers. You provide quality checks for the bookings, assess the needs and wants of our customer and suppliers and communicate on a business level over the phone, via email and chat. You identify areas of improvement and think along about solutions.
We (Get-e)xcited if
- You speak fluent English and Spanish. Any other language is a plus
- Your communication skills are next level! You do this with clarity and empathy
- You have no problem working in alternating shifts. This means day, evening, night and during the weekend. This is due to our nature of operating 24/7/365
- You are enthusiastic about being part of a team and interacting with customers globally
- You have a Bachelors working and thinking level (in The Netherlands: hbo werk- en denkniveau)
- You are available for at least 32 to 36 hours a week
In return you get
- To be part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing, innovative scale-up company
- To work in an international team of fantastic people with 12 different nationalities and an open, exciting, collaborative, supportive and inclusive working atmosphere
- Personal development focused on continuous improvement
- A Free warm Muscle Meal during night shifts. During morning and evening shifts we pay 50% of your Muscle Meal
- Free fresh fruit
- Free fair-trade coffee with fresh roasted beans, by which we also support people with disabilities
- To enjoy beers during our “Borrel” every Friday afternoon to close the week together on a positive note
- To play fun table tennis competitions to enjoy some movement in between
- Free use of Swap Bike to have a smooth, fast journey from and to our office
- An irregularity allowance on top of your basic salary
- A travel allowance or NS Business card for commuting
- You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter. We will review your application and within one week you will get a response whether we will continue with your application
- The first contact is when we contact you by phone. which is an opportunity for us to ask questions and to potentially plan the first interview
- E-meeting each other online for the job interview
- The second interview is at our fantastic office where you can get an impression of the positive and international atmosphere
- Welcome at Get-e! If there is a mutual match
*Kindly note that it is not possible to work remotely with this position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 32-36 per week
Salary: €2,100.00 - €2,500.00 per month
- Are you available to work irregular hours?
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website