Global Growth Marketing Coordinator job from Spotify in Stockholm, Sweden
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Spotify is a reputed company based in Milano, Lombardia. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Global Growth Marketing Coordinator.
What you'll do
- Build, QA, test and implement communications across our owned channels across our 170+ markets
- Field requests from international marketing teams regarding owned-channel tooling and operations, as well as partnering with them to implement impactful campaigns
- Assist with project management and collaborate with design, copy, translations and analytics teams to create compelling marketing assets for our owned channels and ensure the flawless and timely launch of campaigns
- Collect and analyze owned-channel daily reporting to monitor performance and generate learnings
- Organize training materials, best practices, and documentation across the team
Who you are
- 1-2+ years of relevant professional experience in digital marketing
- Thorough and have strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- A self-starter who’s opportunistic and comfortable with problem-solving on the fly
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Capability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, including international teams
- Previous experience with email marketing is preferred
- Basic proficiency in SQL preferred
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration
- Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Our global benefits
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website