Global E-commerce Merchandiser â H&m Sport job from H&M in 118 53 Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
118 53 Stockholm
H&M is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Global E-commerce Merchandiser â H&m Sport.
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT. Within H&M SPORT our ambition is to create a new and disruptive global sports brand to get the world moving. You will be part of building an entrepreneurial, multicultural team with a growth mindset who share a passion for sport
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT. Within H&M SPORT our ambition is to create a new and disruptive global sports brand to get the world moving. You will be part of building an entrepreneurial, multicultural team with a growth mindset who share a passion for sport.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- In essence you will be a key player in leading our digital store and driving growth and customer experience.
- You will work with the commercial and assortment team in optimizing the customer offer both short & long term in all digital touchpoints, always hunting potential.
- Be part in driving commercial reviews and set the global commercial plan by identifying future potential for profitable growth together with Retail, Assortment, Visual, Marketing.
- Create the best customer offer - establish and drive the commercial priority of key products, garment groups and beliefs towards the Regions- making sure we together reach our goals.
- Use data from selling, customer insights, traffic, customer behaviour and build a holistic understanding of potential and where to take action.
- Drive goals, follow up and set strategies for the brand regarding growth, net sales, conversion, traffic, reduction, stock and buying.
A true team player, action-oriented and pragmatic with a strong ability to transform plans into actions, constantly hunting for and finding potential and improvements.
We also believe that you have:
- Leadership skills with a strategic and customer focused business mind. You have a high drive to achieve results and goals
- Passion for business and sports, as well as a curiosity for the world, the customer and the customer behaviour
- You value own responsibility, fast pace, and straight forward communication
- You are strong in seeing potential to improve ways of working and drive improvements
- You build trust and create great collaboration
- You are fluent in English both verbal and written.
Are you ready to apply?
This is a full-time position and you will be based in our Head Office in Stockholm. Starting date as soon as possible. In this role you will be reporting to Head of Go To Market. Send your application (no cover letter needed) no later than Sunday 20th March, interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Samuel Holst, [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website