Full Stack Php Developer (3+ Years Experience) job from D2C Media Inc. in MontrÃ©al, QC, Canada
Friday 6th, May 2022
D2C Media Inc. is a reputed company based in MontrÃ©al, QC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Full Stack Php Developer (3+ Years Experience).
We are currently seeking a Full Stack PHP Web Developer to fill a challenging position within our core development team. The web developer who is retained for the position will participate in the design, development and maintenance of our products and services dedicated to the automotive industry.
A competitive salary of up to $100,000 based on qualifications and experience.
- As a Full Stack PHP developer, you will be asked to:
- Analyze the needs of internal clients
- Design, develop and maintain software using LAMP technologies
- Execute unit tests on all software code developed
- Design and develop in accordance with established best practices
- Minimum 3 yearsâ experience working as a Full Stack PHP web developer
- Strong applied knowledge of SQL
- Experience working on a Linux platform
- Knowledge of API development an asset
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Ads API
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Knowledge of Google PHP Client libraries
Culture and Benefits:
- Friendly and supportive co-workers
- Large and new open concept office
- Coffee, snacks and refreshments
- Casual dress
- In the heart of Griffintown
About D2C Media:
D2C Media (https://www.d2cmedia.ca) is exclusively dedicated to optimizing the online presence of automotive dealers. With over 1000 automobile dealer clients, itâs no wonder that D2C Media has consistently ranked among the top 500 fastest growing companies in Canada for the past 5 years.
We thank you for your interest in D2C Media. Only candidates with the required knowledge and experience will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about D2C Media please visit our web site at www.d2cmedia.ca.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you currently reside in the Greater Montreal area?
Expected start date: 2022-05-30
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website