Frontend Engineer job from Wildlife Studios in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Wildlife Studios is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Engineering / Manufacturing to join our team as Frontend Engineer.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Front-end Developer, to join Wildlife's Live Ops team.
As a Front-end Developer, you will play an important role in designing and implementing our game management platform. The platform is set up to help our game teams to create their best strategies to operate our live games. As a Front-end Developer you will work closely with UX designers and backend engineers to deliver the best experience to game teams.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Work closely to UX designers and backend developers to ensure we are building the best platform possible
- Build easy-to-use interfaces that allow game teams to easily setup and create their in-game content strategies.
- Develop/maintain operational rigor for the frontend of Wildlife products;
- Participate in forums to discuss and suggest changes to improve our codebase and architecture;
- Review Merge Requests from other peers;
- Write tests to to ensure code quality;
What you'll need
- Previous experience building Web Dashboards
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web design;
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code;
- Experience using version control software(git) in multi-developer team;
- 3+ years experience working as a front-end developer;
- Experience with web application development;
- Able to articulate their ideas to a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
More about you
- You are excited about game development, and our Company Values;
- You like developing tools that help developers have a better experience in their jobs, never satisfied with existing solutions, always looking for improvements.
- You know how to build user interfaces following best practices on code structure and testing;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to develop solutions, while also being able to recognize current and future priorities;
- You are a passionate learner;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website