Front Office All Rounder job from DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne in Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
Melbourne VIC 3000
DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne is a reputed company based in Melbourne VIC 3000. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Front Office All Rounder.
* We can only accept applicants with Australian Working Rights *
About DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s central business district, steps from the arts and entertainment district, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street is an ideal base for travelers. Our modern Melbourne hotel is situated opposite historic Flinders Street Station and Federation Square and is within walking distance of corporate offices, the famous Melbourne Laneways, and the South Bank precinct. At DoubleTree our essence is “Simply Welcoming” and your position as Front Office All Rounder will ensure that all of your guests receive this special DoubleTree experience.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, assisting with Concierge related duties such as knowledge of surroundings, booking tours & events and complete audit procedures, as required
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating roster, including weekends, public holidays, and overnights
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role
- Excellent grooming standards
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
Hilton Employee Benefits:
- Competitive wages with higher penalty rates than industry average
- Discounts on accommodation at over 6000 hotels worldwide (prices range between $40-$70 AUD per night)
- 25% off Food & Beverage in the hotel.
- Leadership training programs created in conjunction with Harvard Business School, to help further your career development.
- Team Member Recognition Programs, including monthly celebrations and annual team party.
- Employee Assistant Program & Mental Health Program
- Hilton's 2030 corporate social responsibility goals, volunteering and community engagement opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion
Over the past few years, Hilton was named Best Place to Work, Best Multinational Workplace and other honors that reflect the company's commitment to its Team Members and workplace. We are diverse by nature and inclusive by choice, and believe that any and every Team Member can make a difference. As we say, “Diversity is part of our future, part of our legacy and fundamental to our success”.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 – $56.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
- Rotating roster
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website