Front Office Agent job from Pulitzer Amsterdam in Postcode 1016 in Amsterdam Centrum, Netherlands
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Postcode 1016 in Amsterdam Centrum
Pulitzer Amsterdam is a reputed company based in Postcode 1016 in Amsterdam Centrum. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Front Office Agent.
At Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
The beating heart of Pulitzer Amsterdam is its team: motivated, passionate and genuine people with service in their veins. We are social and charming by nature, creating everlasting memories for our guests.
What will you be doing as a Front Office Agent?
As a Front Office Agent, you are the first and last point of contact for our guests. You are responsible for receiving, checking in and out of guests with all associated administrative tasks. During their stay you will provide our guests with all general and tourist information and provide the corresponding service. As a Front Office Agent, you are a jack of all trades since you also manage the telephone exchange, handle incoming and outgoing e-mails and coordinate or support in calamities.
As a Front Office Agent, you create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure that everything is just right, and the expectations of our guests are exceeded. You do this by working efficiently and knowing about everything in the hotel. Make sure you do everything with a dressed-down Dutch attitude. We know you love check lists, so we have written down a check-list of the Front Office Agent tasks:
- You’ll be responsible for a smooth check in and check out process as well as taking ownership in making the guests’ stay memorable
- You’ll handle administrative tasks which will to be handled throughout the shift
- You’ll blow away the guests with your sparkling personality
Who are you?
- You have experience of minimum a year in the Front Office of a hotel
- You enjoy working in front of the guests and in flexible shifts
- You handle guest requests or complaints in a ridiculously personal way
- You can communicate with the guests in English fluently
What's in it for you?
- Salary starting from € 2028 based on a 38-hour contract
- Starting with a fixed-term contract for one year
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at partner hotels in the city
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program
- Shoe, clothing & travel allowance
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
If you are one of the very best, apply now!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website