Front-end Software Developer job from VIERVLAK PTE. LTD. in Singapore, Singapore
Monday 14th, March 2022
VIERVLAK PTE. LTD. is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Front-end Software Developer.
We are looking for a Front-End APP Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Work with the designers to create user centric APP and digital assets.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces
- Assist in project deployment and infrastructure setup independently.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members/department
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintenance of existing applications.
- Diploma in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within information technology
- Fundamental knowledge about MySQL database and SQL Programming
- Familiar with App Programming on Android and Linux platforms.
- Familiar with NETS and Payment Gateway Programming
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with graphic design applications
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively between team members and product managers.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Communicate well in English / Chinese.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website