Freelance English Teacher (m/w/d) job from inlingua Sprachschule U.u.C. Bernau GmbH in 80336 MÃ¼nchen, Germany
Sunday 8th, May 2022
inlingua Sprachschule U.u.C. Bernau GmbH is a reputed company based in 80336 MÃ¼nchen. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Freelance English Teacher (m/w/d).
To teach English as a foreign language/second language in a wide variety of course formats including: general and business English, private and corporate customers, individual and group training.
Classes can take place in-person at inlingua Munich, on-site with corporate clients, or online.
- You are an English native speaker
- You have a university degree or are close to graduating
- You are outgoing and eager to share knowledge about your language and culture
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are customer-focused and open to other cultures
We offer you:
- Didactic and pedagogical training in the inlingua Method and continuous pedagogical support
- Flexible scheduling and variable hours
- International, open, and friendly working environment
- Variety in tasks
- Administrative support from our service team
inlingua Munich is one of the largest inlingua centers in the world and has been a premium provider of language training for decades. This guarantees exposure to a wide range of course types and services as well as contact with students from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Excellent quality, excellent teaching staff, comprehensive service, and the focus on the inlingua Method ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
We look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter and curriculum vitae!
inlingua language school U. u. C. Bernau GmbH
Sendlinger-Tor-Platz 6, 80336 Munich
T + 49 89 231153 0
Type of position: Freelance work
Job Type: Part-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English as your first language (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website