Flight Operations Supv job from Amentum in Maharashtra, India
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Amentum is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Flight Operations Supv.
The Flight Operations Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the daily operations of the Flight Operations team, as well as providing flight operations planning, oversight, and support. The Flight Operations Supervisor provides leadership and guidance to the team, establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of flight operations, serves as the primary flight operations liaison with the customer, and oversees compliance with Company.
- Maintains flight information on inbound and outbound flights.
- Monitors, with the proper agencies, overdue flights.
- Alerts crash crew for emergencies.
- Supervise daily tasks of team, generate work assignments, assign appropriate resources, manage schedules, set priorities, determine team objectives and procedures, assign daily tasks, and make strong recommendations on employment (hire/termination/salary adjustments) decisions.
- Maintains current file on aircraft flying regulations and navigation information, such as Army, Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, Department of Defense flight information publications and aeronautical charts.
- Knows terminology used in air navigation and is aware of air traffic control advisory radio procedures.
- Encodes, decodes, and posts notices to airmen.
- Interprets and posts weather reports.
- Maintains individual flight records and functional files.
- Reviews, consolidates, and prepares technical reports.
- Applies operational and administrative techniques in movement of personnel and supplies by air.
- Performs administrative duties in aircraft accident investigations.
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises activities pertaining to organization, training, and operations.
- Coordinates implementation of operations and training programs.
- Primary POC with Base Operations for any issues (construction, quiet hours, etc) that may affect airfield availability.
- Disseminate and support company policies practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide a leadership role for the team, assess performance, distribute workload, manage the day-to-day workflow, and make strong recommendations on hiring and discipline.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to recommend changes to existing processes and policies
- Familiarity with military and civil flight operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, subordinates and customers.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret technical data is required in English
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Five (5) years’ experience in military aviation flight operations or equivalent, and maintenance procedures.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and Windows operating systems
- Computer literacy is required
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain US Security clearance: NACI
- Must have ability to obtain a passport
- Associate’s degree highly desired
- Job IdJD1988790
- IndustryNot mentioned
- Total Positions1
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:Not mentioned
- Employment StatusPermanent
- Job LocationMaharashtra, India
- EducationNot mentioned
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website