Fitness Instructor job from Oxygen Yoga and Fitness - London West 5 in London, ON, Canada
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Salary : CAD 35
Oxygen Yoga and Fitness - London West 5 is a reputed company based in London, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Fitness Instructor.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL FITNESS STUDIO!
Oxygen Yoga & Fitness is the fastest growing Yoga and Fitness Studio in Canada! Born on Canada’s West Coast in 2011 and doubling studios year after year! 80+ studios across Canada.
Modern, revolutionary & boutique - Oxygen Yoga and Fitness offers variety & unique classes for all fitness levels:
- Hot Barre Fusion
- Hot O2 BoxFit
- Hot Power Core
- Hot Burning Butts
- Hot Power Fusion
Clean & modern, our studio is FAR Infrared heated, which have huge health benefits like:
- Skin Purification
- Increase weight loss
- Improved circulation & blood flow
- Cellular Health
- Heals Aches & Pains
- Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Plus more…
THE FIRE WITHIN YOU
Oxygen Yoga and Fitness is looking for awesome Fitness Instructors with an edge.
- Are you a group fitness instructor and/or strength & conditioning coach?
- Do you have an outgoing personality and a creative mind?
- Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience?
- Do you have your current C.P.R. certification?
Be a part of our amazing team and embrace the fire within you!
We offer competitive pay rates, instructor incentives, back to back classes and
CERTIFICATION to work at any Oxygen studios across the Canada!
Take this opportunity to evolve and learn and be part of something BIG!
THIS IS HOW WE ROLL
Our brand is hugely successful because of our unique approach to Yoga and Fitness.
We are looking for certified fitness instructors who are wanting to learn our amazing methods.
Our onboarding process for those selected will involve a steady approach to teaching including participating in classes, shadowing current instructors and dual teaching prior to individual teaching.
Please be sure to include the following in your application:
- How long have you been actively teaching?
- Where do you currently teach?
- Include any links to videos you have posted of your classes : 0)
- Are you open-minded to learn new methods and formats?
- What days and times are you available to teach classes?
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- On-site gym
- Group Fitness: 1 year (required)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website