Financial Controller job from Accpro in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Salary : IRP 80000
Accpro is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Financial Controller.
Title: Financial Controller – Manufacturing
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hybrid/Remote: Office Based
Compensation: €80 – 90,000 plus bonus, pension and healthcare
Our client are a private Irish company who are growing in an interesting manufacturing sector. The business has a requirement for a Financial Controller who will be a key member of the senior management team. This will be a very dynamic role which will require agility and a high level of energy. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis. You will reporting to the MD and manage a team of 5.
- Weekly KPI Reports – Cash, Sales, Production Output & Profit Performance
- Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts
- Annual Full Financial Statements Pack prepared for audit for 4 companies
- Costing and Pricing of new products
- Annual Price List review and update
- Weekly stock and Debtors analysis report
- Maintenance of internal controls relating to the records of the company
- Hands on treasury and cash management
- Minimum of 10 years’ industrial post qualification experience.
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Experience managing a team
- Ideally company from a manufacturing / stock-based company
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €80,000.00-€90,000.00 per year
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website