Financial Controller / Fluent In English job from Questel in 06904 Sophia Antipolis, France
Monday 9th, May 2022
06904 Sophia Antipolis
Questel is a reputed company based in 75002 Paris. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Financial Controller / Fluent In English.
As part of the FP&A Team and reporting to Services FP&A Manager within the Finance Department, you will contribute to structuring the Group FP&A by automating processes, building KPIs, improving reliability of financial data and becoming a true business partner for a specific range of Services that will be assigned to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the owner of the group Topline portfolio regarding a specified range of Services, help produce the actuals on a monthly basis, automate the data retrieval process and the monthly production of KPIs, offer analytical review of variations.
- Own the creation of quarterly reforecast and annual budget processes for this range of Services, suggest improvements.
- Become a true business partner inside the group for those Services, provide insightful commentary on key aspects of performance.
- Partner closely with wide range of entities, countries and other teams within the Questel group to gain in relevance in the analyses.
- Work closely with Sales & Operations Directors/Managers to understand the needs and offer support.
- Manage projects, anticipate, organize to meet deadlines and objectives with a dynamic approach.
- Coordinate to integrate acquisitions and/or new activities in our processes and tools.
- Audit and organize systems and tools used among the group to produce today’s and tomorrow’s KPIs (Business Intelligence tools in particular).
- Generate and share reports about projects objectives and deadlines.
- Work on FP&A transverse projects on demand and proactively contribute to the FP&A team’s development.
The list of responsibilities above is not exhaustive. You will be requested to work on various subjects, with various interlocutors in a multicultural, growing and challenging environment.
The perfect match…
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, or Internal Control.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international group or delivering similar services via Big 4 audit firm.
- Advanced analytical skills and experience in project management, tools implementation/migration.
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Knowledge in Business intelligence & CRM softwares is highly appreciated.
- Strong communication skills and a dynamic personality.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Highly motivated and striving for continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Extremely organized with project management skills.
- Ability to be pragmatic, diplomatic and yet persistent in the implementation of controls and resolution of identified control deficiencies.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in German would be a plus
Join Questel, a growing international group, and live a great human adventure!
What we offer… permanent contract, profit-sharing bonus, CSE benefits, restaurant card, health insurance, part-time remote…
Job Location Sophia-Antipolis
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website