Finance Trainee job from Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Finance Trainee.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Finance Trainee!
We are looking for a focused, detail oriented and spontaneous person to join our Finance Team.
As Finance Trainee you will be part of an international, driven and fun team. You will be guided by the Senior Accounting Clerk and Finance Manager.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms, 6 spacious meeting places and an inviting restaurant. We welcome guests from all over the world, whether for business, group travel or leisure.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
- In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
- We offer a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your professional and personal development.
- We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career. Many of our trainees have been offered positions within Hyatt after their internship!
- Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
- We offer a trainee allowance of 500 Euro gross per month.
- We offer collective discounts for insurances with various companies, free parking and meals per worked day.
- Our Wellbeing Team is excited to facilitate activities and provide information to improve your mental and physical health.
- We provide time during your internship to work on your thesis, with the option to do this from home with agreement of your manager.
- Assist the senior accounting clerk in accounts receivable, payable & general cashier while reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Assist in following up on all outstanding invoiced with external companies and ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to individual accounts.
- Assist in solving any discrepancies you find and take care of compiling monthly reports.
- Depending on your interests, we can adjust your personal development plan and give more responsibilities accordingly.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are enrolled in a relevant HBO/Bachelors program and will receive an internship contract from your school.
- You have a European passport.
- You are pro-active, open-minded, and eager to learn.
- You have an enthusiastic and caring attitude.
- You have an eye for detail and are a good problem solver.
- You are looking for a full-time internship.
- You embrace change!
- You have previous experience in the hospitality
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website