Finance Assistant job from The g Hotel & Spa in Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Monday 9th, May 2022
Galway, County Galway
The g Hotel & Spa is a reputed company based in Galway, County Galway. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Finance Assistant.
Finance Assistant - The Hardiman
The g Hotel & Spa are currently looking to recruit a full time Finance Assistant.
Reporting to the Hotel Financial Accountant you will be responsible for day to day financial duties within the department.
- Perform credit card, bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation and income audit.
- Prepare VAT returns and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Counting daily cash and preparing daily lodgements
- Assist in the month end process
- Undertake any reports as requested by the Financial Controller
- 1-2 years general accounting experience: payables, receivables, reconciliations, reporting, cash management and journals experience in the Hospitality sector
- Strong excel knowledge
- Exposure to SAGE is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with exceptional organisational and people management skills
- Meals on Duty
- Career development and opportunities
- Flexible lifestyle schedule - can be earlier/later starts or reduced overall week depending on personal circumstance
This is an entry-level accounting position that would suit individuals wishing to progress in Accounts, with real career opportunities across our Group. Preferably with hospitality background. We offer excellent on the job training and development. Flexible hours.
If this sounds like it could suit you, we would be delighted to hear from you!
The g Hotel and Spa is an award winning, five-star hotel destination in the heart of Galway city. Luxurious and unique, we provide an amazing array of experiences for our guests. From our Signature Lounges, vibrant bar area, Gigi’s Restaurant, to our decadent and relaxing bedrooms, The g Hotel has lots to offer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website