Finance & Administration Accountant job from Ikos Resorts in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Ikos Resorts is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Finance & Administration Accountant.
Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Finance & Administration Accountant
Office Location: Luxemburg
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Assist with treasury and cash flow matters such as:
- Preparation of the weekly cash balances reports
- Weekly cash flow projection and assessment of cash needs and cash circulation through the group
- coordination of the end-to-end payment runs process
- bank reconciliation files with monthly management reporting
- Manage the day-to-day companies’ operations (Lux companies and companies forming part of the Group international finance structure) including administrative tasks
- Prepare the periodic reports and financial statements (day-to-day bookkeeping, monthly reporting, standalone annual accounts, assisting as required in various processes including consolidation and audit)
- Maintain a good relationship with other departments, banks, administrations and auditor
- Participate in the preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns and direct taxes returns in coordination with external advisors
- Involve in the organization and preparation of quarterly board meetings
- Work with the different teams on ensuring full compliance for KYC/AML requirements
- Participate in internal projects and group global projects involving Luxembourg and other international “satellite entities”, aimed at integrating systems, and continuously improving the day-to-day management of the companies, in collaboration with local and international teams (i.e., SoPs, migration program, transfer pricing framework, automation projects)
- Involve in non-recurrent transactions and any other duties as assigned by managers
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven relevant experience of 1-3 years
- Baccalaureate (French high-school diploma) + a 3-year university or equivalent degree / diploma in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, particularly MS Excel, etc.)
- Good command of BOB50 Accounting Software
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (French, German, Russian) would be a plus
- Eager to learn with excellent communication and organization skills
- Take initiative when appropriate
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website