Facilities Management Coordinator job from Brands for Less Group in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Monday 14th, March 2022
Brands for Less Group is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Facilities Management Coordinator.
· Co Ordinate maintenance activities for Warehouse and Showrooms.
· Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules.
· Review and validate the works awarded to Contractors.
· Respond to urgent maintenance calls.
· Prepare for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans.
· Test building security systems and promote safety within the building.
· Manage equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
· Liaise with vendors and suppliers on behalf of senior managers.
· Report to the Group Facilities Manager on a regular basis.
· Supervise cleaning crews and maintenance workers.
· Document processes and keep maintenance records; as well as, monitor maintenance budget spending.
· Conduct regular checks of rooms and furniture to spot needs for renovation and repairs
· Ensure regular maintenance of internal systems and equipment; It includes proper functioning security cameras, heating systems, alarms, etc.
· Report defects and suggest areas for development to management.
· Develop and monitor the schedules for disinfecting and cleaning the building
· Allocate work schedules to technicians, vendors, or subcontractors.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility management.
· Bachelor's Degree or associate degree in project management, or similar is desirable.
· UAE Valid Driving License Must, having own car is an advantage.
· Experienced in Health safety and environments protocols will be advantageous.
· Completed course in facilities management will be added advantage.
· Experience in Office/Warehouse and Equipment maintenance.
· knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules.
· Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
· knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols.
· Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience in data analytics is and added advantage.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 - AED3,000.00 per month
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website