Ey Ford Rhodes - Computer Operator & Typist - Isb job from EY in Islamabad, Pakistan
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
EY is a reputed company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Ey Ford Rhodes - Computer Operator & Typist - Isb.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY Ford Rhodes Chartered Accountants is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYGL) providing Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy & Transaction Advisory services to our clients, both global and local, operating out of or seeking advice on doing business in Pakistan. With its Principal Office in Karachi and branches in Lahore and Islamabad, EY Ford Rhodes has been operating in Pakistan since 1948.
Computer Operator & Typist
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Formatting of Financial Statements, Board letters and Reports (MS Word and MS Excel);
- Generating invoices and managing billings;
- Printing and Scanning of documents as and when required;
- Maintaining reference number registers;
- Updating reports online register for all reports issued under;
- Handling and maintaining section’s inventory of laptops and internet devices etc;
- Preparing consent, fee increment and other letters as and when required;
- Compilation of exams leave data in accordance with the policy of the firm and reporting to managers in this regard;
- Adding new client in billing system and coordinating with finance / billing team;
- Monitoring staff attendance and clock-in / clock-out;
- Generating reports for timesheet submission and utilization plus follow-up with staff for compliance;
- Updating / reconciling of the monthly work-in-progress report in consultation with managers;
- Assisting managers to raise client and engagement pursuits.
- You are a graduate and have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent grip over MS Office;
- Good writing skills;
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality;
What We Offer:
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website