Experienced Developer Asp.net Core / C# & Net job from SignUp Software in Solna, Sweden
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SignUp Software is a reputed company based in Solna. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Experienced Developer Asp.net Core / C# & Net.
We are looking for you who is an awesome developer with an unpretentious attitude and great problem-solving skills. We continue our growth journey with our AP and invoice process automation product, ExFlow, and we want you to be a part of our skilled web application team.
If you're passionate about coding and giving our customers the best possible user experience of ExFlow, the job will fit like a glove for you.
About the job
This is a position with high autonomy with responsibility for your own tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a dynamic environment. For example; updating, repairing, modifying, and developing existing software and generic applications in an Azure-based environment.
To thrive in this role you'll need to show
- High-level programming and related technical skills
- Ingenuity and creativity
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues concisely
- An understanding of business processes and constraints
You'll have a good level of technical knowledge and have a degree in a relevant subject, such as:
- Business Management
- Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Physical, Mathematical, or applied science
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Fluent in English, speaking, and in writing
- Good knowledge of Swedish, speaking, and writing
What we offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partly remote working
- Continuous competence development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Start date as soon as possible
- The office location is in Mall of Scandinavia in Solna
Submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process.
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
We are a fast-growing IT company with extensive experience in electronic invoicing and contract management. We specialize in developing and marketing applications that increase companies’ profitability by streamlining their Accounts Payable and Contract Management processes.
Our solutions currently handle more than 20 million invoices and 300,000 contracts annually in companies spread across the world.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website